PNY Long Wallet and Caviar Long Wallet-they are here

OK. Was about to walk out the door with it wrapped to go back to Plano. Had to check in one more time to make sure I was doing the right thing. Amanda, I will order something from Shannon to make up for this. Promise. Thanks all. You are the best!

Also, the caviar one is a classic, you will always be able to find it. The PNY on the other hand...the PNY is very CHIC and HOT!!! you will be one HOT momma walking around with that wallet. I am really loving it. and i need a wallet too. Oh my... as if i am not in enough trouble already...lol

I've got the PNY change purse in the dark bronze, and 4 little ones, too! The PNY has shown no signs of wear, whatsoever. My youngest is 5, going on 25, so she is ALWAYS in it to see if there is something for her! Mine gets tossed around and handled all the time, and you can't tell the difference from the day I got her. Don't know if that helps, but good luck in any case!
Best,
Tami

I've got the PNY change purse in the dark bronze, and 4 little ones, too! The PNY has shown no signs of wear, whatsoever. My youngest is 5, going on 25, so she is ALWAYS in it to see if there is something for her! Mine gets tossed around and handled all the time, and you can't tell the difference from the day I got her. Don't know if that helps, but good luck in any case!
Best,
Tami

Thanks TLN. Have you posted a photo of the change purse? I can't wait to see Mon's new one she just purchased. BTW: her SA at the 57th St. store in NYC secured this one for me. He is great as well as Swanky's SA in Plano.

And, here is the PNY that is just like Swanky's. :love: Even thought I have many designer bags, this is my first major purchase of a brand new item. Everything else has been used. This wallet will be very useful and will be used for many years to come.

Thanks in advance to all your feedback. (I hope I get some). And thanks Monica, Amanda, Jill and Helena. :love:

I love this one :heart: