PM Suhali Lockit in White

1. I am totally and completely in love with this bag! Does anyone have it? Any concerns or issues with this bag? Any thoughts on the white? Does it get dirty? Also, do you view this as a 'lifetime' piece?

Many thanks!

2. Traci [tr4444?] has a black Suhali Lockit PM... it's TDF. :biggrin:

3. I agree....its beautiful and looks like it would be a good everyday bag. I am also inlove with the Le Fabuleux.....everything but the price. How does everyone afford so many bags??

4. I, for one, don't afford too many bags! I got two this year and to get the Suhali, I will have to sell some bags... and some other 'goodies'. But I think it will be worth it!! That and I am setting up a bag fund!! I love the Le Fab too and really would love it in blue. I found one at an LV store but it is a little too dressy for my very casual style!!

5. 0o0o0o the suhali lockit, is my DREAM bag... not too sure which size, but its so dreamy!!!

6. she had white :smile: [​IMG] Now has a the mono lockit
    I think the black is tdf though, :love:

there is someone else that just bought a black one though....

7. Here's the black one

SoCal

[​IMG] My Latest LVs...
    I brought home the SO Damier "big bucket" a couple of weeks ago and am absolutely loving it! Today, she was joined by a black Suhali lockit... Trying to decide about the Suhali PM... I think she is a keeper...
    Attached Thumbnails [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Hi guys, yes I had the white. It was too big for me and it was the PM size. I really did love the look of it, but everytime I went to use the bag it just aggravated me!!! Couldn't spend that amount of money on aggravation!!! Well, now I do have the mono lockit PM and it's a much better size for me. However, I am kind of tiny so, I'm sure the Suhali PM lockit will be great for you!

9. Love my black Suhali Lockit PM. I like white, but personally preferred black or brown for fall. :flowers: It's a great bag!

LV 002.jpg
  10. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: SoCal, Tr444, I love your Suhali Lockit PM!

Arrrrrgggghh!!! I'm so so tempted!:hysteric:

11. Whoops. Thanks for the correction Bag Fetish. ;)

12. ^SoCal ~ I Love The Black.....So Gorgeous!!!! :smile:

13. SoCal, Tr444, can the Suhali Lockit PM be carried comfortably on your shoulder? TIA! :flowers:

14. I love those bags!

15. I have seen all colours & sizes and the PM did fit on my shoulder but it is meant to be a hand-held bag. The MM was a great size too:heart: