plz help me to decide?!?

1. im about to purchase my first LV. well not a brand new one coz i can't really afford at the moment.a friend of mine is selling her Damier speedy 25 for $430. its 4 months old and still in quite new condition. ladies do you think its two expensive or not since the new one just about 600??
    thank you all.love :heart:

2. You can never go wrong with a speedy. Sounds like a good deal.

3. Sounds like a good price to me, esp. since Damier pieces tend to hold their "new" look longer due to the absence of Vachetta.

4. If its your first LV I'd say spring for the new one. Maybe get another LV bag in that price range and buy your friend's one as your 2nd. It probably doesn't make that much of a diff but I'm a bit sentimental lol.

5. thank you so much for ur opinions ladies...i like it because i totally agree with what rileygirl said..lol

6. As long as you are sure it authentic! I say go for it!

7. Its a good deal, and u cant go wrong with a damier speedy. i love mine to death!

U have to check the authenticity....
    there were a few cases where people were sold "fakes" by their friends, and they paid quite a bit for the "fake".. and thinking that its real~~

8. thats a GREAT deal!

9. thats an awesome deal, I would go for it.

10. It's a great deal!

11. I agree that it's a great deal! I'm personally very weary of fakes, though, so I like to buy things new from the boutique.

12. i definately will go to lv store with her to get it clean before paying her the money.what do you think ladies? i thnk lv staff won't clean the fake stuff..lol :graucho:

13. That sounds like a great deal, assuming there are no authenticty issues and the condition of the bag is as good as new (considering that it's only four months old). The SAs at LV convinced me that regular Damier pieces tend to look great after many years of use and that they're well worth the investment. Go for it!

14. Sounds like a good deal to me too. I hope you get it! ;)

15. thats a good deal just make sure it's not a fake and find out before you pay