Plum Suhali panic update!

1. Well, good news! I am calmed down and decided to keep my plum Suhali l'Affriolant bag! I carried it to work today on a trial run, so to speak, and I decided that I do like it. The purple seemed so bright to me when I first opened the package yesterday, but now I guess I’m getting used to it and it’s growing on me. It seems more subtle now, more of a deeper and richer color.

And I always loved the size and shape of l'Affriolant, so that was never a problem.

It was great today at work and I am going to keep it. I just overreacted, but I realize now that I was probably second-guessing such a large purchase – my previous high-dollar purchase was only like $650, and this one was over twice that -- so that's a big jump to take at once!

Anyway, thanks again to everyone who encouraged me and empathized with my thinking I had made a costly mistake. And thanks also of course to those who told me the bag looked great on me! Y'all are so sweet!

Here's some pics in case anyone missed it the first time. As suggested, I am going to post these also in the visual aids thread, since this is not a very popular or well-known style.

Thanks again, everyone!

CIMG1747.JPG CIMG1748.JPG CIMG1749.JPG
  2. That color is yummy! It looks great on you!

3. Glad you're keeping it cos it's a really gorgeous purse and looks really good on you :yes: :love:

4. Good news! It really is a gorgeous bag, and I love that color! Wear it in good health, it looks great on you!

5. :yahoo: It is gorgeous & looks wonderful on you! I am so happy that your doubts went away.
    :yahoo: Congratulations:yahoo:

6. I am happy to hear that you gave it a shot!:wlae: It looks great on you, btw!;)

7. So cute! I love the bag and color, & it looks great on you!

8. I'm so glad to hear that you decided to keep it. It really does look great on you and it is such a gorgeous and classy bag!

9. Good!! Enjoy it.

10. Yay! I'm glad that you decided to keep it. It is a beautiful purse!!

11. yah! You look great with your new bag :smile:

12. It's a delicious color suhali and glad you decided to keep it afterall.

13. That's wonderful that you decided to keep it after all. The plum is such a beautiful color and the bag looks great on you.

14. Good choice as plum suhali is stunning:yahoo:

15. I'm glad you decided to keep it. It looks wonderful on you. Enjoy her!!:flowers: