Plum Kid Love!

1. I can't believe I haven't logged in for almost a month! First, the Plum Kid I ordered (thanks to a tip from fellow PF'r ilovmybags in another thread) arrived a while ago, and I love it. It's gorgeous, and I can't wait to use it! :heart:

Which leads me to why I'm not using it at the moment -- I found out shortly after receiving it that I'll be relocating soon, and my house is currently on the market. The Plum Kid is stored in its dustbag on a high shelf safely out of reach (which means it's out of my easy reach as well). Looks like I won't be using it until the house is sold and I get to where I'm going. I'd like to post some modeling pics eventually, but with the way things are at the moment, it may be a while before I get the chance.

Anyway, I just wanted to say a big thank-you again to ilovmybags for the tip, and I love my new Plum Kid! It's going to be a real treat to finally break it out and use it (someday soon, I hope!). :smile:

2. Good Luck on your home sale and relocation. You have a lot to look forward to, including using your lovely new plum kid.

3. I was wondering whether you ever got it or not!! Hopefully, your house sells soon so that you can start using her!! I bet you're just drooling over recent pics of other Plum colored bags knowing you have one near by, but just out of reach!

Can't wait to see her - Congrats!!

4. aww so pretty.