Pls vote for me, Rose Dragee, white or orange

which color should I pick..?

• White 35 Epson Birkin

• Rose Dagree in 35 swift

• Orange 35 epson Birkin with Gold Hardware

• Chocolate 35 Togo.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Orange U glad you'll decide on ORANGE??? perhaps??

Orange gets my vote!

Orange is my all time favorite color!

Hermes makes the BEST Orange!

(Now...I've wondered why I didn't choose ORANGE for 2 of my Podium order...BUT...I think something in ORANGE will come my way soon, so it makes all my decision power better! :graucho:)

Chloe...when I was in HK 2 weeks ago, there was a 35cm Rose Dragee Swift Birkin in the Causeway Bay France Station. It is located very near its sister store, Milan Station. They could have a 35cm chocolate Birkin as well. Perhaps you could pop by to compare them IRL.

My vote would be for orange. In Epsom with Gold HW, it'll be simply fantastic! A classic bright H-colour!

Hi ChloeSS!
I voted for Chocolate primarily based on the leather choices. It also would be nice for you to have a darker, more neutral option within your collection. If the option for the Orange hadn't been in Epsom leather than I probably would have chosen the Orange, but I know you don't care for Epsom, so wouldn't want you to be unhappy. I was torn between the Chocolate and Orange, yet I felt that you would prefer the Togo leather of the Chocolate. But, I have an Orange 35cm. and it is a fun color...and Epsom would be a nice alternative to your other slouchier pieces...
Please let us know what you end up choosing!

I will surely go for orange if it is Togo.. but it is epsom... errr... not sure if i want another bag in that leather.....

Brown is a nice durable color.. but how if I compare black to brown? cos I am also on the black waitlist.. should I wait for the black?