Pls share my excitement.....

1. I'd like to share some of my excitement:angel:. I just came back from visiting relatives in UK for 10days and managed to acquire some goodies in between.

Due to the help of a great UK tpf-er, I ended up with another "new to me" kelly. I never thought that I'd be able to own another one in such a short time:sweatdrop:. She's a red (brique?) , sellier, 32, in chamonix leather from 1995.

Although our stay was pretty busy, we went on a day trip to London and I decided to check out Selfridges 'wonder room'.....and I got a new scarf to wear along with my kelly:smile:. The SA's were very nice and even added a free parfume sample & a pack of 'scarf knotting cards':nuts:.

I also managed to find the belt that I wanted at the duty free H in Heathrow terminal 3. DH chose this one for me:love:. It's the narrower one (2.2cm width). According to the SA there, the colour is etoupe on one side and black on the other....and the H buckle is brushed palladium.

Thank you for sharing my excitement:heart:

P1010976.jpg P1010815.jpg
  2. Woohoo Congrats!!

3. OMG it is absolutely stunning!! I was after that very bag!! LOL. Congratulations on yet another GORGEOUS KELLY!!!

4. ^thank you.

originally i was not after this bag cause custom duties can be pretty high to send to canada. however, since the bag was already in UK and i was in UK at the very same time, i decided to go for it:p. i do love her very much....

5. You are absolutely gorgeous together, maria, congratulations!

6. Congrats! Its really lovely & u look chic ! Love the belt , unusual color combo :love:

7. oh congrats maria!!!!!! beautiful indeed!!!

8. Lovely combination! Congrats!

9. Lovely bag, good choice, congrats!

10. WoW! Congrats!

11. It's a beauty, Maria. I can't believe that she is 12 years old. Your kelly looks like she just came from a boutique.

12. What a beautiful shade of red! It looks fabulous on you! Congrats on the new purchases!

13. OMG she looks gorgeous on you... I'm so happy you have her:smile: congratulations on everything.

14. Congratulations! Lovely purchases!

15. congrats on all the goodies. it seems london is your city! you were able to come home with some much amazing stuff =)