Pls Help!!

1. I was outbid on this beautiful Bottega Veneta bag on eBay today and I'm really bummed out :sad:...
    I even sold one of my Balenciaga bags to fund it's purchase... :crybaby:

I think this is the most beautiful :heart: bag I have ever seen.

Does anyone know how it's called and where I can find one??

2. I would call the BV outlets as I remember someone saying that visited recently that they had this style. It's the classic BV "veneta hobo" - but with embossing on it.

Good luck!
  3. I think someone here has one of those bags. Hopefully they will come along and post. It's the Veneta (hobo) with a stamped design. I believe it is a style from a few years ago. Sorry you didn't win. I'm not sure where you could find one now.
  4. I know this sounds really pathetic - I've lost so many items on eBay in the past - but with this one I actually shed tears...

At this point if it were new - used - damaged as long as I found one I'd be happy. I'm in Canada though so it's not so easy...

Does anyone have the phone numbers of the BV outlets?
  5. :yahoo: FOUND IT!!! :yahoo:
  6. Peektures peektures!
  7. ^^Oh yea! Congrats!! Where did you finally track one down from?
  8. I found it in one of the outlets. Unfortunately they don't ship outside of the US so I had to wire the funds to a friend in order for her to have it charged to her credit card and shipped to her home. Good news is I don't need to pay for sales tax as they don't have a store in the state my friend lives in. It will take a little while before I get it but who cares, I'm just so happy I found one! I'll post pics as soon as she gets here!
  9. wonderful news! Please share pics when it arrives!!
  10. :dothewave: :dothewave: :dothewave:
  11. So happy for you!!! I know how you feel when a bag calls your name!!!

:party: :happydance: :happydance: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
  12. :yahoo:She just landed in Canada!! :yahoo:
  13. ^^ Pictures please!
  14. :yahoo:I'm sooo happy for you,Earth.keeper!:yahoo:Pls don't forget to post pics!!:party:
  15. Can't wait to see the pics! So excited for you!!!:woohoo: