pls help which color and hardware will look best on classic caviar flap?

1. Pls help ..I can't decide which color and hardware would look best :shrugs: I'm looking for something that can bring me from day to night :yes: TIA!

1) Black flap in gold hardware
    2) Black flap in silver hardware
    3) white flap in gold hardware
    4) white flap in silver hardware

2. Pls help ..I can't decide which color and hardware would look best! :confused1:
    I'm looking for something that can bring me from day to night :yes: TIA

1) Black flap in gold hardware
    2) Black flap in silver hardware
    3) white flap in gold hardware
    4) white flap in silver hardware

3. sorry I accidentally posted a double thread. Can someone pls delete one of the thread. Thank uuuuuuuu!

4. I love both the black and white with silver hardware. I think it has a bright, clean look to it. Also, a bit more casual if you are planning on using the bag to dress down, too. I think that the black with gold is more formal. But....another consideration is what color jewelry you tend to wear.....many women like to stay within the same color family....not that it is necessary, but is just a preference.

For the white bag, I definitely vote silver....the brightness of the white goes so well with the silver hardware.

Which color combinations are you leaning towards?

5. I'm leaning more towards the silver hardware on both colors. I love the silver look, its refreshing after seeing yellow gold most of the time. Of course I tend to wear mostly white gold/platinum, so.........

6. I don't know

7. For me classic flap is black with gold hardware. When it comes to white I think it works with both hardware, depending on what else will you be wearing and of course if you like it more formal or casual. silver hardware gives more casual feeling than gold.

If you intend to get both perhaps it's not such a bad idea to have black with gold and white with silver hardware.

8. i prefer silver hardware on the white bag for sure. I think you can go either gold or silver on the black - either would look nice.

9. black/silver

10. Either black with gold or white with silver.

11. Black with gold.

12. I think gold is slight old lady-ish and only looks appealing if you wear a lot of gold-hued clothes or jewellery. I prefer the silver, although i am young so it seems more fresh to me.

Out of the colours of the bags, black is more classic and can be dressed up or down, but white could get dirty (?). It depends how you plan to use them.

13. I think either black/silver or white/gold

14. Is this your first double flap?
    If it is you should start with silver as gold is classic but can be a little more aging and serious.
    If you want fun - def. silver. Plus its unlikely for the white in gold to show up anytime soon. and black in gold is GORGEOUS but not a every day bag for many of us

15. Hi ladies! I'm not really a jewellery person so it doesn't really matter which color hardware I must stick to. This is going to be my first chanel and I absolutely don't want anything to go wrong :lol: I thought about the white with silver hardware but would it get messed up easily ( dirty, color transfer)? Will the white /silver looks good with a LBD if I tend to wear it to a wedding dinner? Like some of you said black may look a bit serious and I'm not too sure if its appopriate to wear during the day. Thanks ladies for all your percious opinion/ advices. I know you ladies will know best when it comes to CHANEL! My friends were no big help cos they are not a big crazy bag lover as I am. :p