Pls Help w/ A "0" Feedback Buyer

1. I clearly state in my eBay listing that bidders w/ 0 feedback need to contact me before bidding. A 0 feedback bidder and newbie ebayer just bought my item w/out contacting me first. I have sent her e-mails and have not had a response or payment yet. Is there anything I can do or do I just have to wait out the 7 days?

2. Give her 1-2 days and if she still hasn't paid by the 3rd day, send her a gentle reminder.

BTW, 99% of my zero FB buyers never contact me prior to bidding either although the request is clearly stated on my listing.....

HTH!

3. You have the right to cancel her bid and make a second chance offer if there were any other bidders. The same thing constantly happens to me and I usually get a response as soon as I state that I am under no obligation to complete the transaction...give her a day to respond and see what happens.

4. So I can cancel her bid even though she won and was the only bidder? I will give her another day but I am highly doubtful about her. I won't get in trouble w/ eBay for cancelling it?

5. I am going through the same thing right now. I stated in my auction that anyone with less than 2 feedback needs to email me. Well, I contacted eBay after the jerk with 0 feedback came at the wayyy end of my auction and won it. Ebay says that I have to wait the full 7 days to report them as a non paying bidder. Defeats the whole purpose, basically, for asking for bidders to contact me! Although I have had nice bidders contact me before so..

Anyway this whole situation sucks, I've been waiting for payment since Friday. I sent a reminder yesterday but I knew from the very end of my auction I wasn't getting paid. I guess I have no choice but to wait until Friday & report a npb. Hope it works out for you!

6. Oh man that sucks! I figured I would have to wait the full 7 days. UGH!!
    Thank you for letting me know this...I think:crybaby: