**pls Help Me Find Mj Black Patent Bowler****

1. Does anyone know where I can find one? I haven't had much luck online. I don't live close to any of the stores that carry it. I'm about 4 hours away. The more I see it, the more I must have to have it. Thanks everyone.
  2. I am not certain as its been a few weeks but I had seen one in the Nordstroms at North Park Mall here in Dallas. You might want to try them.
  3. BlueBee - Marc Jacobs Quilted Ursula Black
    BlueBee is a boutique located in Santa Barbara California.

I prefer the Patent Leather version too. =)
    The Ursula (Patent Leather) line is from Spring 2006 (last season), many stores have sold out. Get them before they are totally gone. =)
  4. Nordstrom in Glendale, CA still have the patent leather in large black. it's so pretty. they even tried to price match it for me but it didn't qualify. it's really nice .. much better than the matte black IMO. if you want to call there the number is (818)254-2023. ask for handbag department and speak to Marina. she's the best there :smile: good luck!
  5. The Large Patent Bowler (in Cola) was marked down to $645USD (40% off) at NAP. If it's still available there, print out the page to use as proof. Ask Nordies to match NAP's price.

ETA: Both Cola & Bronze Bowlers are no longer available.
  6. I saw the black patent/ursula bowler tonight at the Nordy's in San Diego. Their number is 619.295.4441. Ask for Joseph--he's the best SA.
  7. Thank you all for your help. I'll be on the phone trying to track it down this morning.
  8. I was just in the Charlotte Nordies yesterday and had my paws all over the large black patent bowler. Very nice! Not exactly my thing, but it was there as of 4:00 yesterday afternoon.
  9. Prada - thank you for that piece of information. I'll call and see if it's still there.
  10. Hope you can get it. Let us know if it works out.:yes:
  11. I saw a SMALL black patent bowler tonight at the Bloomie's at Fashion Island, Newport Beach.
  12. Iwill check it out. Thank you so much.:yes:
  13. Somebody needs to explain to me the point of putting a buckle clasp on the front of those bags when there isn't a pocket to close it with? It looks silly!:push: