Pls. help me - do you know this bag???

1. Hello Ladies.

As more of a LV kind of gal, I need your help.

I bought this bag from my friend a few years back, and she bought it at Neiman Marcus.

Can anyone tell me the name of the bag, year and perhaps price?? :confused1:

Any help is much appreciated.

Chanel 003.jpg Chanel 004.jpg
  2. If you take pics of the hologram and authenticity card we can at least help w/ the year.
    I don't know anything about this bag though.

3. Will do, however the bag is currently in Denmark (I live in the UK), but thanks anyway ;)

4. Oh, can someone snap some photos for you?

5. Well it's at my mum's. I guess, it'll have to wait until next time I go to copenhagen then...

6. Were you thiking of selling it?
    You'd have to have lotsmore interior photos for knowledgable buyers to bid on it. The hologram sticker inside and authenticity card are imperative to have photos of when selling/listing it.

I'm not trying to sound like a know it all, but you mentioned you usually buy LV so I wasn't sure if you knew that or not.

7. I don't want to sell it... i love it :love: Besides I've lend it to my mum.

I was just curious, as I don't know anything about Chanel compared to LV.

And I appreciate ur help very much ;)

8. ah, got it! You're welcome!

9. Well its got the newer sleeper bag so its not over say 4-5 years old appx.
    Thats my guess.

10. i have the white caviar quilted(diamond not square) pochette gaww wish my camera was here, umm ohhh i posted a pic, wayyyyy back, this is also adjustable strap too? well, i got mine last year but i think that one is a year or so older

11. Found It!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo:

nice watermarking huh?

PIC00003.JPG PIC00004.JPG
  12. I think she bought it 3 years ago maybe...
    Mine has ajustable strap 2, and besides the shape and colour, it looks a lot like yours missbabydolce

Uhh, and love the wartermarking ;)

13. lol this was when i didnt know what photoshop was :roflmfao: