Pls Help Me Decide

1. My only LV now is a Manhattan PM and I've got the bug to get another. There are 2 I'm eyeing on eBay-- a Speedy 30 and a Batignolles Horizontal.

The Speed is about $200 less than the BH so that is something to consider but I really love the BH shape.

What do you think??

2. Oh, and one other question. Do you think the Speedy 30 is too big for everyday use? I do carry a fair amount of stuff but don't want to look like an Olsen twin carrying around a suitcase.

3. Oh, and one other question. Do you think the Speedy 30 is too big for everyday use? I do carry a fair amount of stuff but don't want to look like an Olsen twin carrying around a suitcase.

4. As you already have a handheld bag, I say go for the BH!
    But I don't think the Speedy 30 is too big for everyday use :yes:

5. One is shoulder bag and the other one handheld. They both carry a lot but the BH will be more practical.:smile:

6. I have a BH and love it. I like it better than the Speedy because it can be carried on the shoulder.

7. i think a speedy is a MUST HAVE item :p

8. the Batignolles Horizontal would be a better choice. since you already have a handheld bag, get a shoulder bag this time :yes:

9. BH baby!

10. :push: :push: :push:
    ummm, bugger!!! ok, i've got a Speedy 30 Mono and its a great size because i have SO much crap with me all the time BUT i'm like totally busting to get a BH :love: 0o0o0o, GO FOR THE BH!!!! yeah the BH!!!!

11. My vote would be for the BH as well. Since you have the manhattan and it is a hand-held, the BH would be a nice option of a shoulder bag.

12. Since you already have a handheld, go for the BH. But, then again the Speedy is definitely one of those "must have" LV pieces. Hmm...yeah, go for the BH. lol!

13. I pick Speedy.

14. I vote for the BH as you already have a hand-held bag:yes:

15. One more for the BH