Pls help me decide - first LV (epi) piece!

1. Hi everyone,

I am contemplating on getting my very first LV piece and I am looking at the Epi Madeleine GM but I am confused on the color. My bf says that I should get the black since it is easier to pair with and does not get dirty as easy as the white one. As for me, I prefer the white since the black looks plain to me. Am I looking at this all wrong? he says the black is such an elegant choice. All he says is true, I guess I just need a little push.

Would really appreciate it if you could offer your opinions on the color. TIA!

2. I say go with black. I have both and get a lot more use out of my black bag. I'm always worried about getting the white one dirty.

3. My only epi bag is the Myrtille blue, so I don't know what the white is like for keeping clean, but epi is only supposed to need wiping with a cloth - I gather a lot of people use baby wipes. I'd go for the white just because it's more interesting than black.

4. Oh, and the Madeleines are great looking bags! I'd love to get the PM. :girlsigh:

5. I have to agree with you on the colors. I'm looking into the white one myself! :tup:

6. I'm loving the look of the white over the black. Good luck with the decision! ;)

7. White looks nice and with the epi it's so much easier to keep clean vs other white bags such as Balenciaga (not a put down on Balenciaga, but just trying to compare how the maintenance is for the 2 types of leathers).

8. I think you need to get the bag that makes you the happiest. I personally like black. I have the Mandara PM in black and I love it! I was just thinking about getting another black epi piece actually! But if you really want the white, get white. I would hate it if I wanted black and someone convinced me to get blue. I know I would regret it.

9. I have a black Jasmine and love it. It is a biy plain but you can dress it up with a charm. The vanilla one was lovely but I wouldn't get that much use out of it. Red epi is great too

10. definitely get the ivory! the epi is super easy to clean, just wipe w/ tissue!

11. If I ever get an all white bag, it will probably be epi. It is so easy to keep clean and always looks appropriate.
    I think the Madeleine will be a great choice!