PLS HELP Me choose?

1. I am having a hard time to decide...My first Birkin is the Blue Jean Togo 35 PH...Now I can't choose between 2 Birkins 35 for my 2nd Birkin. First option is Red Epsom GH and the other one is Marron Fonce in Chevre? If I were you, what would you choose? pls..help me decide. Thanks!:confused1:

2. I vote for marron fonce in chevre.

3. Definitely marron fonce in chevre.

4. marron fonce in chevre

5. Marron fonce in chevre too.

6. Chevre anything....marron is nice too

7. I agree with everyone else...if offered chevre...always go for it...

8. ITA- Marron fonce definitely. I think a neutral bag would make a great second Birkin!

9. marron fonce chevre no question-

10. Thanks....Ladies! one more question...what kind of leather is Epsom? I believe, chevre is goat skin? Am I right? I really have no idea the diff. between them, coz everyone voted for chevre.

11. chevre is goatskin and shiny and more like an exotic b/c of the interesting patterns of the skin. epsom is very structured calf skin with a tiny grain and matte finish --it is also very pretty but chevre is just outstanding and more unusual ....

12. OMG....You're all great! Thanks for that info, now I won't have second thoughts for that chevre. Definitely will go fot it. Thanks to all!! love...love this forum!

13. Another vote for Chevre here :tup:

14. Definitely Marron Fonce in chevre, no doubt about it.

15. Another vote for Marron Fonce Chevre......without question!

If presented with both Epsom and Chevre? I'd grab the Chevre in a hot second!!!