Pls come see my first Chole--mini paddy :)

1. She's super adorable :yahoo: ....I'm not quite sure what color it is but i'll do some research and find out

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm not sure why it has all these little boxes with the serial numbers, I looked at some authentication threads and i didn't see anything like this:confused1:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Very pretty! The color of the bag is "Nuage", which also means "Cloud". I have this same bag, and no worries about that interior tag...mine looks just the same.

Watch out - Chloe bags are very, very addictive!! :p

3. Congrats... so gorgeous

4. Congratulations! Very pretty! I love the Nuage combination.

5. What a cutie purse. You'll love this bag especially in the Summer time!!!!! The silver/cloud combination is really up there!

6. Oh wow...thank you so much...how silly am i? the name of the color is actually on the paper tag....haha pardon me being a total chloe newbie :sweatdrop:

Thanks also for letting me know that my tag doesn't look weird:love:

7. may22, imonpurseblog and susiesurb ... thank you for your kind comments :smile:

8. It is a darling purse and I love the color. Good job for a first one!

9. heehee :graucho: it's really a darling purse like you said....it's so small that it practically holds nothing :p but I love it very dearly :yes: thanks for confirming my choice :heart:

10. I love it. It's so cute. Paddy's are very addictive so Im sure this wont be your last ;)

11. such a sweet dreamy color!!
    the color's name says it all!!
    many congrats dear!! i so love light colored paddies.. :biggrin:

12. Very cute! Congrats on your nuage baby!

Ps serial number is totally normal

13. That's just lovely! Congratulations!

14. Ooooh it's gorgeous!!! :love:

I've had my Baby Paddy a year now and I'm still as much in love with it as the day I had it!

Enjoy your beautiful paddy :smile:

15. OOOooo I love Nuage! I was thinking about getting Nuage myself!