Plomb...your first look

I know from a friend who lives in Paris,,that Bal. have lot of pre order for "raisin"(=violet,purple)and for this "plomb".Next season promisses to be beautifull and...expensive!!!

I clipped the background on the image to get a clearer look at the plomb color. Not my best photoshop work, but you get the idea! I am going to love this w/silver gh. :yes:

Attachments

• balplomb3.jpg
    balplomb3.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 78
I'm wondering the same thing. From this photo, I'd say they are pretty different. But, the violet background could be distorting the true color of the bag. It will look awesome with Silver GH.

i think so too...
i'm not loving the gold gh in the pic...

and thanks gwen for clipping out the background...
i wish they would photograph the bags on a white background...:noggin:

Here is my poor attempt at silver GH for plomb.

Picture2.png

Terry of Bal NY told me it is lighter than anthracite.. it
s more a steel colour with a very faint hint of blue undertone. though it seems almost blackish at first sight... she says the actual bags may be lighter than swatches judging from experience...

Yummy! Perfect mix of grey and purple. I like it with the gold GH, its got an eclectic bohemian feel to it.

I will never be able to get a bbag, just when I think I have chosen the perfect color, here comes another. No wonder u guys have so many

s more a steel colour with a very faint hint of blue undertone. though it seems almost blackish at first sight... she says the actual bags may be lighter than swatches judging from experience...

hm...
that's good to know...
since i already have an anthracite bag, i'm gonna skip the plomb (at least for now)...:P

Teri just told me the same thing - gray with blue undertones