PLEEEEAAASEEEEE Anyone seen an 07 Vert D'eau CITY?!?! ANYWHERE?!

1. I can't take it any longer...I NEEEEEED AN S/S 07 VERT D'EAU CITY BAG!! Anyone seen one?! Ps have I mentioned I'm desperate :graucho:

2. Aloha Rag has it in stock last time I emailed them (about 4 days ago) in RH. Hope this helps ;)

3. Sasha, thank you SO much! I just e-mailed them, so hopefully they still have it!

4. I dont know if this helps cause its in Australia, but CULT STATUS in Perth, Western Australia had this in stock last week when they emailed their stock-list,

5. Hope you will get it :biggrin: Good luck it is very nice colour :heart::tup:

6. EVERYONE, I GOT THE 07 VERT D'EAU CITY! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME FIND HER!!:cutesy:

I e-mailed Aloha Rag and they had one in stock so I called them right away and ordered it! Because of the weekend, they said it would ship out on Monday and I should get it on Wednesday! I am SO excited--its my first Bal bag!!

Once again you guys, especially sasha, for helping me! You KNOW I'll put pictures up as soon as she arrives in my anxious little hands!!

7. YEY!!Congrats purple!!:wlae:We'll be waiting for photos!!

8. aw...you got it! I was going to get that.....too late huh?! :wtf:

congrats!

9. CONGRATS purplewithenvy!!! Do post pictures when you get it!

10. congrats, purplewithenvy!

feisty_queen > if you like the Work style enough (your new one suits you!), AR still has VD Works. KDC just got one from AR too.

11. The woman I talked to at AR this afternoon asked me what type of leather I liked on my bag, and gave me a few options--maybe concluding she had more than one? Give them a call and find out!

12. Wow That is great :smile: I am so happy :smile: Please post pics when you receive it :smile: hehehe :smile: :tup: and you're welcome. I am very glad I can help :smile: :heart: