Pleated Ergo Hobo?

1. wow, it's not even out yet! i guess it can be ordered.....i likey!
  2. Pretty but it looks huge! Are the dimensions for it the same as for the large ergo hobos or is this bigger? I have the vintage ergo hobo and it's big but it doesn't seem as big when it's slouching.
  3. Well I called Coach and it wont be available until the 28th

HOWWWW DOOOO they get thissssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. That is what I was thinking! HUGE!!! GINORMOUS! Guess my wallet is safe again:yes:
  5. :confused1: that's not what the picture looked like that the SA showed me.....
  6. Wow, that is HUGE :wtf::lol:
  7. It's alright.. kind of plain and it looks HUGE! :wtf:
  8. it is huge, i like the tote though.
  9. How much are the Pleated Ergo Hobos going for? 'cause $99 US seems extremely cheap for a bag that big and that's not even out yet.
  10. It is huge... per the acution listing here are the dimensions: Approximately 18 " x 9" x 6 1/2"

Per the Coach web site, here are the dimensions for the large sized patent leather hobo: 14 3/4" (L) x 10" (H) x 4 1/4" (W)
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]
  11. Not sure but that is also the starting bid with a reserve :yes:
  12. Wow its huge!!! I really wanted one of these in the tote version, but if they are that large I'm going to have to pass. Maybe theyll come in a smaller version?
  13. I dont think the framed satchel is going to be this large ? It didnt look like it by
    the picture in the the store I hope its true! That is the one I am interested in.:yes:
  14. :drool:

Maybe its an employee that got to order it early?

I LOVE this bag!:love: