Please welcome SerenitySue to the dark side!

1. Yep, we got another one! And she is one of my most favorite people on the PF! Serentiy Sue, the lady from down under, has caught the Hermes bug :pand needs all the enabling we can give her!

:yahoo:WELCOME ABOARD SUE!!!!!:yahoo:

2. Welcome to the dark side Sue! :ninja:

3. oh i am so so sorry...
    really...
    deeply...

but it's a good good thing...

4. welcome to the dark side Sue!!!:graucho::lol::flowers:

5. Resistance is futile!!!! Muahahahahahah!!!!:devil:

All kidding aside, pull up a chair and have a seat. I actually find the ladies here a lot of fun.

6. Oh my goodness!!! LOL! Jag, you nutter! I love you, you know that? Thanks so much for outing me. I was kinda shy coz I'm such a Hermes newbie I was afraid to look like an idiot with all my dumb questions (which I'll have:shame:smile:.

Thanks all you lovely ladies for the Welcome!!! I feel so warm and fuzzy, lol!:heart::flowers::heart::flowers:

7. Hey Sue!! Sydneysider here....great to have a fellow Aussie Hermes lover on board!!!!!!!!

8. mmuuuuuuaaahhhhaaaa! Welcome, Serenity! Just want to introduce myself....Shopmom Enabler Extraordinaire at your service! It's nice to meet you and welcome....to.....the......daaarrrrkkkk side..:ninja: :ninja: :party:

9. Welcome to the dark....incredibly addictive...side! :welcome:

10. Wow, so many enablers here. I think I'm gonna have to up my self-control level when in this subforum.:lol: Thanks so much for making me feel welcome. I'm glad I've been outed! Didn't know how much longer I could've kept my Hermes fixation to myself.

GF, HI!!! I'm in Victoria. Grew up in Melbourne but now live approx 2hrs away in a provincial centre. So, can't get to the city as much as I like but I try.;) Will try even harder these days now I've caught the H bug!

11. Ahhhh - until 6 years ago, DH & I lived in North Carlton...........DH is a Melbournite - but I've converted him -LOL!!

12. *Waves* Hi SerenitySue!

13. Welcome, SerenitySue! Insanity loves company! ;)

14. ^^Lol! Ain't that the truth!

15. :yahoo: Welcome aboard, SerenitySue!! Now you just sit back and enjoy the ride ... it's going to be one helluva ride!:yahoo: