Please welcome...my new car!!!!

1. Thank you everyone for your opinions on what car I should get :heart: I actually ended up with something totally different than what I was expecting. Its a 2008 Mercedes SLK350 in arctic white :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm so happy! I actually had an 06 of the same model but totaled it. I didn't think I'd want the same thing but upon driving it, it felt like coming home. Pics are crap because I took them at night, but I'll update with some day pictures tomorrow. I was just so excited I had to post :heart::nuts::nuts::nuts:

2. GORGEOUS!!!! Congratulations. Love love love white cars ;) DH and I will be ordering his new car either tomorrow or Tuesday from the dealership and will also be getting it in white ;)

3. Cool! Hooray for Mercedes:wlae: Glad you found what makes you happy~:yes: Have lots of fun!

4. I love it! Congrats!

5. that car is HOT!! congrats :yahoo:

6. Wow! You bought the creme de la creme of cars! It's a beauty! My husband I swear by our Mercedes (we have three of them but not this model). They are wonderful cars and I know you're going to enjoy driving this gorgeuous one.

7. That's gorgeous! I got a new car yesterday too, my first one!

8. I love it! Beautiful! Congrats!

9. Beautiful! :tup::heart:

10. :nuts: Congrats!
    Whats it like?

11. Congrats!!!!!!
    I'm sure you will love it
    like I love my SLK230.....

12. VERY HOT CAR! Congrats!

I'm planning on upgrading my CLK cabriolet to the CLS 550 this year.;)

13. Gorgeous car! Congrats :yahoo:

14. Oh just love it!! i sat in this beauty recently and Vlad had to pull me out... literally!

15. Congrats! Very nice!!