Please welcome Little Miss Vert Gazon

1. My brand new Vert Gazon First arrived today and I have not loved a bag this much since I got my Black w/Pewter First.
    I have been lusting over this colour for months but would never take the plunge. I was afraid it would be "too much" for me. And then the other day, RoKa posted a thread of her new VG First and I knew I had to have one, too! Thank you RoKa for helping me to see the light!
    And now some pics for your viewing pleasure :greengrin:

VG sunset.jpg vg.jpg inside VG.jpg
  2. Congratulations!
    I'm really speechless. This color is amazing. So deep and rich. Gorgeous bag.

3. I forgot to say "Thank You" to Kim at BalNY who picked out my bag and is the best SA ever and to all you lovely PFers who posted pics of your VG's !! :greengrin:

4. Ohhh, I love it! The color is amazing. So vibrant! You're going to have fun with that one.

5. That colour is so fantastic and your pictures are SO making me want one!
    The leather looks incredible on that one- CONGRATS:yahoo: !!

6. THAT IS ONE FANTASTIC BAG! How about some modeling pics so we can see you strut your stuff with Little Miss Vert Gazon? Congratulations...

7. FABULOUS!:nuts: Love your new beauty,Pursendipity!:love:Congrats!:flowers:

8. Great color for Spring/Summer! CONGRATS!:yahoo:

9. It's Tdf!!! I Want It Too

10. Beautiful color and the leather looks amazing! You are lucky!

11. Isn't this such a great fresh color? I've got it in the day gh - but it looks great in this style!! congrats!!!

12. Wow im loving your VG First, I have a VG Giant hobo and i love the colour so much i want to get other styles in it too!!!!!!!!

13. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pursendipity : OMG~~Isn't she's a beauty....this VG color keep flashing back to me, wat does it mean...eheheheh:graucho: :graucho: can't help falling in love with your new first VG.......:heart: :heart:

14. Gorgeous - love the color and it looks great on the first!

15. That color is the best! Congrats!