Please unplug your paper shredders! pets can get hurt =(

OMG jen the horror!! I read this, rolled my chair over to mine, and turned it from "auto" to "off", which is another option to unplugging.

Thank you for posting this, I would never have found it on my own.

Loganz - I did the same! My little one is hardly ever here but I dont want to risk forgetting about it when he is here. I also forwarded it to my bf where Rufus is currently staying. I would die if this ever happened to Rufus or even if it happened to any tPF member's pet :sad:

Danica - isn't it?! I think the worst part of the article was reading about the owner's view of what happened. Poor dogs

Loganz - I did the same! My little one is hardly ever here but I dont want to risk forgetting about it when he is here. I also forwarded it to my bf where Rufus is currently staying. I would die if this ever happened to Rufus or even if it happened to any tPF member's pet :sad:

Danica - isn't it?! I think the worst part of the article was reading about the owner's view of what happened. Poor dogs

It is. And also that there was nothing they could do for them afterwards because they couldn't pant properly, or eat , etc. so they had to put them down. I would die.

no problem ladies!

danica - oh man... if my dog had to be put down.... :crybaby:

porkchopz - i still cant get through the whole article without tearing up! i'm surprised i was able to finish it though

tiramisu - yea, pets are just like babies!! i have to make sure there's no hazardous toys laying around when i leave the house and everything in the cupboards are secure