please tell me what do u think??

1. what do u think of this soho satchel in black signature www.coach.com/content/CollectionList.aspx?categoryId=365&child=258

it is available at my nearest outlet for $200 but i dont know if i should get it and how good the bag is.please let me know if u like or dislike the bag.

2. dislike

3. I think it's a classic. Very cute and a great deal! I say go for it if you love it!

4. I like it. Go for it!

5. I like it..very classic.

6. I like. I have this bag in leather and it is very nice. Goes over the shoulder well.. can also on on crook of arm. It's a classic style.

Go for it!:tup:

7. I have the larger one (square-ish rather than rectangle pictured) in black signature and I love it!! It fits a lot and rests nicely on my shoulder!! I have the big multi-colored Coach letters keyfob attached to it and the vibrancy of the blue, orange, pink, purple, and green really POP against the black!!

8. It's a nice bag and will be good for years to come. If you do love it, go for it! If you don't love it, save your $200 for something you do love!

9. i like it a lot

10. Personally I don't like it, but it's different from person to person.

11. It's not for me, but I think it's nice in black sig and if you want it, get it!

12. I bought this bag in black signaturelast summer at full price and wish I could find another to have when this one wears out-my favorite! It's very roomy inside, and the double pockets on both sides are very handy for my sunglasses, cell, etc. I always get a lot of compliments on it-chic but classic

13. I like it. Its a classic looking bag and very functional.

14. Not for me either...

15. Not my style. But if you like it thats all that matters.