Please tell me this is normal and will go away!!!

1. I know everyone here loves the appleguard, so I sprayed my bag and the leather turned sooo dark!!! Please tell me that this is temporary and will go away! I keep staring at it waiting for it to lighten up. :blink:

2. Yes, give it a few hours and you'll see it lighten. I spray all of my vachetta when new, and it goes back to looking pale and new pretty quickly.

3. Thank God!! You just saved me from having a heart attack!:heart:

4. Many people say that the leather goes through something when the appleguard is first put on the bag. It should go back to normal within a day.

5. I have had the same experience with Apple Guard, and it did lighten up after it dried.

6. i did that on my Mono Speedy and the handles and leather tabs attached to them turned dark. after a day or so they lightened, but unfortunately, the tabs are still darker than the rest of the leather :sad:. sit your bag in front of a fan; that may help.

i actually panicked and started a thread about this. you can see how
    mine turned out. they're still like that to this day :cry:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/panic-apple-garde-19530.html

7. I have Appleguard and I've yet to spray it on my bag.. it's raining super hard in Toronto right now and I was caught out in the rain with Mr. Vuitton, I'm just so afraid something like what happened to Sandra will happen to me. :S

8. DONT USE THE APPLE CLEANER!!

otherwise you are fine.