Please tell me it's not true!!!

1. i just spoke to my friend who informed me that they are discontinuing Cabas Piano. This bag is on my wish list, but i cant get it for a while. I know Alto has been discontinued, i wonder if she confuzed the two. I have to have Piano bag!!! is it really true, are they getting rid if my beautiful dream Cabas Piano???

2. i hope not..that might mean mezzo will soon be too and I really want that....

if they do I'm sure they'll come out with something else to replace it.

3. OMG if that is the case I will buy one now. I will call ask if it's true!
    Thank goodness I have the Mezzo already!

4. BagAngel, please let me know if it is true after you call and ask, sence i cant get my just yet. I'm hoping that my friend just didn't know what she was talking about!

5. I doubt it, its been around since the dinosaurs lol

6. Of course I will post again tomorrow evening but please remember that not all LVs have up to date info. Sometimes i tell my SA that something is coming & she hasn't a clue.

7. :roflmfao:

8. I hope not .... Yikes! :wtf:

9. I can't see it it's a really popular bag isn't it??

10. Oh it's a wonderful bag. I had it & the zipper broke, one & only LV prob I ever had. The store offered a replacement/credit immediately, stupidly I decided on another bag just for a change LOL I always regretted so will buy one if they are going to be discontinued for sure. I love the Mezzo but the smaller version is great for everyday.

11. I will keep that in mind BagAngel, thanks to you and to everyone else as well. If anyone else knows more about this please post it!!!

12. There are always TONS of them new and used on eBay from the trusted authentic sellers. Varying conditions of course, but you should be able to find one even in perfect condition if they discontinue since it is such a common bag. I love it personally.

13. I hope not, it's a cute bag!

14. I seriously doubt it. Last time I tried this bag on, the SA told me that it might be the next Icon bag.

15. I hope you are right jane i know i can find one on eBay but i rather get one at the boutique!