Please take a look and tell me what you think...!!!

1. I just bought this Papillon 30, I love the shape so much! but it was the last one, when I came back home, I found out that, along the zipper, it is abit wavy, I guess it was the sample in the store..:confused1: can papillon 30 owners check yours for me? was it same when it was new? should I go change it?

I tried to called the store, but they wouldn't change the same item:crybaby: ... what should I do? should I go directly talk to their manager?

need your help...
    P4240001.JPG P4240004.JPG P4240006.JPG
  2. I'd return it, they can call you when they get another one in- why do they have to be so difficult about it- you spent good money & they are there to make you happy.
  3. Return it.
  4. If it is not too much of a hassle, I would return it. Good luck.
  5. I guess, I can't see it closed...but if you can and its making you unhappy...take it back.
  6. yup, definitely take it back. im pretty sure they'll help you sort it out
  7. Return it if you feel unhappy or uncomfy to carry it. Last week I checked Mono Pap 30 ( before sold it a friend ) and there's nothing like that.
  8. if it dosent make you happy,then i would return it
  9. I would definitely take it back.
  10. Congratulations.
  11. if you aren't 100% happy with it, you most certainly should return it.
  12. If you don't mind waiting for a new shipment you should return it for one that you will love. Eventually that wavy zipper is going to bother you. I had several pieces with the wavy zipper issue. Some bother and some don't. Good luck! Congrats on the Papillon it really is adorable.
  13. I'm surprised they were giving you a hard time about it. I would go straight to head office and let them know that you were given a hard time when you asked about returning it.
  14. I'd return it like others have stated and directly talk to the manager.
  15. Return it. You should be 100% happy with your purchase.