Please Stop Me!!

Crossiant - what do you want to do with it. Will it stay in a cupbaord 'till needed or do you want to put it somewhere - like a throw?

That would determine the colour for me.

I would love one of these (dreamy dreamy ...) But hey! I am in tropical weather, and even in an air-conditioned bedroom, I would still melt under there. You're all so lucky that you have a change of seasons!

Croissant, get it!

My DH would throw me out of the house if he sees one of these on our bed.

i like the brown or black. a good throw is everything. i got a pure cashmere one for my birthday. cable knit, a yummy tan color. love it. use it everyday. no matter how hot it is every day. it's a total necessary luxury. uh not from hermes though.

Croissant, you said please stop you, so I will try to oblige. (I am usually not good at stopping myself, but I sometimes manage.) Sounds like you have some doubt, so think a little bit more, take your time. Why are you doubting this purchase? Would the money be better spent on something else? Try to understand where the doubts are coming from.

solid gold, the same argument could be said for pretty much anything Hermes. "$600 for a belt because there's an H on it?" "$9,000 for a bag because there's a buckle that says 'Hermes' on it?", etc. I think we're all here because we know we are in love. And we are in love because of the superb quality and the legend of the house of H. an H blanket is the height of maison luxury in my opinion. And i'm willing to spend the money i just need to choose a colour. its extremely hot here right now as well but id be using it as a bed throw so it could be completely visible at all times.

solid gold, the same argument could be said for pretty much anything Hermes. "$600 for a belt because there's an H on it?" "$9,000 for a bag because there's a buckle that says 'Hermes' on it?", etc. I think we're all here because we know we are in love. And we are in love because of the superb quality and the legend of the house of H. an H blanket is the height of maison luxury in my opinion. And i'm willing to spend the money i just need to choose a colour. its extremely hot here right now as well but id be using it as a bed throw so it could be completely visible at all times.
In that case, I'd go with a neural.

id be using it as a bed throw hlfinn so i would be looking at it often.
tamarind, my doubt comes from colour choices. my first instinct was to go with my staple black and white, but then i thought "how boring". blue is a bit too tropical holiday, beige and tan is nice but a bit too masculine, and pink is whimsical and reminds me of something holly golightly might keep at her house.

rose, if i got neutral id have to go through H and not the website. not an issue, but just wanted to mention it as an aside.
given my description of colours..what do you think? my bedroom is black/white/pink/cream. in fact, thats me on my bed in my avatar (wearing my new black thomas wylde boots)