Please someone help me find a missing zebra!!

1. LOL... I like that title! Anyways I am looking for the zebra swingpack, and my store doesn't have it. And it cannot be ordered until March (after my cruise) Does anyone know if their boutique has one and if so I need the location so I can call and order it!!

Zebra swingpack.jpg
  2. If you call JAX they can do a store search for you and then you could do a phone order/charge send with the store! :yes:
  3. The store said I couldnt do that :shrugs:
  4. I just checked all my stores and none of them in my area have it either.. your best bet is to call customer service?
  5. I don't know if the stores can do that, or not. If you call 888-262-6224 they can definitely do that for you - they've done it for me MANY times. :shame:
  6. I am on with customer service right now.............
  7. Yipppeeee!!!!!!!! I got the hook up! I called a store that just opened and my normal SA answered!!! I guess he moved and I didn't know it!!! SO I got the Swingpack, medium signaature strip beauty case (from 2006/2007) in khaki/blue, and the hibiscus lipgloss! I will post pics when I get everything!
  8. Yeah!!! Can't wait to see. I think I want some of the lipgloss. I can't wait to hear your opinion of the hibiscus
  9. Yay!!! I am so happy for you!!!! I can't wait to see your pictures!
  10. Great! Glad to hear that you got it! :tup:
  11. cant wait to see pics!
  12. That's found it. Post pics when you get it!!!!:yahoo:
  13. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!