Caramel 05 and Truffle 06!

attachment.php

carameltruffle6.jpg
attachment.php

Attachments

• meandthegirls.jpg
    meandthegirls.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 377
Bridget S : Wow...i really love your full collection of twiggy....u seems to have almost all the colors......so far i only have magenta twiggy, waiting for it to arrive in 10 days time....:winkiss: :winkiss:

Bridget S.... I am in awe of your twiggy collection. They are all gorgeous!! WOW!!!! It is absolutely amazing. Thank you for sharing.

I just got my first twiggy - white. Got her at realdealcollection. I just put my "stuff" in her and thought that I would take her for a spin.

I love looking at everyone's collection.

Bridget, I've been envying your Twiggy collection for a month now.

I'm back to deep Twiggy appreciation. I bought my first City bag two weeks ago (black) and I love it. But I miss carrying my beat up 04 (I think) Twiggy - which I've sort of thrashed and need to recondition (or something).

And Deb, you look majorly adorable with those bags and very very happy.

Everyone has an amazing Twiggy collection. I just added black so now my Sky blue has a sister. Think I'll also get the Truffle as it's such a versatile color. Thanks again everyone!

attachment.php

Rouge Vif, Rouille, Pistachio, Seafoam, Vert Gazon, Cornflower.

attachment.php

Sky Blue, Ink, 06 Grey, 04 Black w/ Pewter, Origan, 05 Caramel.

If anyone is looking for an 05 Navy, Saks Fifth Ave in Boca had one, with tags and everything!! I couldn't believe it. Smooth 05 leather too!

The twiggy is a great bag. Holds a lot without looking stuffed : )

I wish you well,

Bridget

I never was interested in a twiggy until I saw this collection! It is absolutely amazing! Musuem worthy! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Love the INK color....as for me, patiently waiting for my magenta twiggy...once i rec'd my new babe, will post my pic here...sigh......:noworry: :noworry: :noworry:

My WishList :
- 2001 Black Flat Brass First or 2002 ver 2 Black Flat Brass First
- Eggplant Weekender or city medium
- Oval Clutch Bag
- Flat Clutch Black bag

Deb - You make the Twiggy's look so good. They seem to look like bigger bags on you. They look great!

You are so sweet....thank you! I'm a shrimp though. Down to 96 lbs now and 5 ft 4 inches in heels, so they would look bigger on me I guess. My favorite BBag style though....I want one in BI!!!! :drool: