Please show me your Twiggy bags

1. I'm no longer a City girl and although the day is my favorite, I do prefer something a little smaller for night. Would love to see your Twiggys:yes:

* First is too small and I haven't had any luck w/ a box in black or Truffle.

2. Here are some of mine:

Pistachio:
    [​IMG]

Turquoise 05:
    [​IMG]

Eggplant:
    [​IMG]

Rose:
    [​IMG]

Anis:
    [​IMG]

3. uhhh...just some?!:wtf:

:drool:

4. I have rose, caramel, ink and that's it. I sold my white one and I regret it a lot. I have too many City bags right now and Twiggys will be on my list after I get my Giant Hobo.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sold white
    [​IMG]

5. I have just the one in truffle, and love it. :heart: Its so versatile.

[​IMG]

6. WOW, now I am sure. It's truffle and Black. For some reason I think the shape is nicer for me then the City. All of your bags are BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for helping.

7. I have a white one and a rouge theatre.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Love your rouge theatre :heart:

9. Here's a pic of Nicky Hilton with one of her Twiggys (Seafoam?) - I just got this from The Fashion Spot forum:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Here are a few. I love my twiggys! I think more than my cities because I like how they "sit" when placed on a table.

skyfront.jpg turq.jpg 100_2121.jpg
  11. I loooove the rose twiggy' :drool:

I think twiggy's are great when they aren't full. When they're filled up they remind me of a log...

12. My 05 turquoise & Bordeaux
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Rondafaye: your twiggy bags are gorgeous!! I especially love the pistachio....so pretty!!

14. Thanks! My new bubblegum twiggy just arrived today, so I have a newbie.

15. ronda,

one can have 100s of b bags but the combination if your colours is for sure the coolest.. and bubblegum pink is even better. been looking for one for ages!!