Please say hello to my Strawberry Coffer!!!

1. I did it again. I'm so in love with the leather Coffer that I dove in and bought my second one. I'd still like to have the Ivory one too, eventually. But for now, please feast your eyes on my Strawberry Coffer. I'm in LOVE!!!:love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

aaaa 065.jpg aaaa 066.jpg aaaa 068.jpg aaaa 071.jpg
  2. :nuts::tup: Great choice! Looks great on you. Is that color what it really looks like IRL or is that just the flash? I'm loving it.

3. Thanks, alouette :tender:. The color in the pics is pretty true to real life. I am sooooooooo loving this bag :drool: I want to eat it!

4. That bag is stunning!! :nuts:

5. Holy sh*t!!!!!! THAT is a handbag!!! Put it right out there girl!!!! Congrats!!! Love the color!!!

6. Thanks for the compliment tatiana:heart:.

Emmy, you cracked me up with your post. :lol: Made my day!

7. That bag ROCKS! Such a confident, happy look! Congrats!

8. Oh so cute

9. Beautiful!

10. Wow- the red is AMAZING! :drool:

11. I saw that bag IRL and the colour is so intense. Fabulous. Have fun with it.

12. WOW Deco! I saw that IRL too - and it rocks! Great color and it looks GREAT on you! Now you've got the chocolate and a strawberry -- a whole other food group! YUMMMMMMMMM!!

13. WOW!!!!!
    killer color and it looks awesome on ya!!

congrats coffer queen!lol!

14. I posted a stock pic of that a while back, from Net a Porter I think. I'd kill for that bag. Looks MUCH nicer on a real person and I'm ridiculously jealous! :greengrin:

15. that is to die for. I :love: the color. Am ridiculously jealous as well!