Please Santa, Bring Me .......

1. Hi Everyone

Remember how, when you were a child you used to send letters to Santa? I just wondered what they would look like now? Mine would go something like this:

Dear Santa

Please bring me an Agyness. I've been good (well, sort of!).

Pretty please - an Aygness full of soot will do, I'm not proud! (Just make sure it's treated with Colonill, first though, please.)

(Hope I've spelt that correctly!)

I should be so lucky - what do you think?

Jue:confused1:

2. I know I'm getting a YSL satchel off Andy,and the Babington off myself,quickly followed by divorce papers off Andy!!! I think Santa would tell me to eff off and stop being so greedy!!! (d'y think it'd make a difference that both bags were absolute bargains???)

3. :tup: that should have been up there!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

4. daniel craig wearing a small antony bag please!! failing that I'll have my choco ivy bayswater thats sitting in the cupboard from my hubby!!!

5. Cheating on Jude Law eh??:roflmfao:

6. oh yeah- can i have him too or would that be really greedy!!!

7. ..............the aero man :drool: covered in aero :graucho:

8. Oh you mean handbags! erm, well um aero man carrying an east west bayswater, Santa, if you can't get an east west bayswater then aero man in my stockings will be all I need. :roflmfao:

9. Stuff the men I just want the bags , they last longer and not so shallow !!!

10. Put a pair of tights up instead of a stocking!! Then you get both,one in each leg!!!!!:roflmfao:

11. Am having a drought as far as men are concerned - trust me what I need I can't get from a handbag :shame:

12. Unless you keep your rabbit in it!!!:roflmfao:

13. :shocked: Chaz - wow I'm soooo shocked, OMG, I can't believe you could say something like that....................

..........OH ok busted :roflmfao:

14. Hahahaha!! S**t I am so going to get a smack in the mouth off you at the meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxx

15. :roflmfao:
    ^^^^^ I know,I've got no idea what I'm doing either!!!!