Please report this item, selling alive dogs

1. OMG :shocked: ok ok report her now
  2. Wow.
    Well I would be really worried if she actually shipped them but the ad does say pick up only. Still, at the risk of sounding dumb because I have never seen that before, is it illegal to sell live animals on eBay? Sorry! Just wanna know.
  3. I have actually seen this a few times on eBay. I don't know what people are thinking. Few months ago someone was trying to sell a chihuahua with shipping price of $75. I reported to ebay but auction still ended with a buyer. So I thought if ebay gets a bunch of reports then they would actually take notice and cancel this auction.
  4. Reported. eBay definitely does not allow the sale of live animals. Thanks for posting!
  5. I understand it is against the rules, but then again I don't see a problem with this especially if there is no shipping involved. I mean people sell dogs on all the time.
  6. now craigslist I don't understand why you can't sell animals there? its all local listings. i found my kittly leo on craigslist list 4 years ago.
  7. I've reported it too. Breeders/owners should be more responsible towards animals. Vetting people prior to purchase is the way to go and that can't be done on eBay.
  8. Reported
  9. Maybe they've changed their policies since you got Leo 4 years ago?
  10. Puppies on ebay! That's something new to me..
  11. I am surprised it's still up. Reported.
  12. she lost her heart and brain :yucky: OMG, poor dogs... :crybaby:
  13. What???????? People are crazy!!!! Reported.