Please report this fake:

1. I reported it, but there's no need for her to get stuck w/ it... I'd retract my bid now (on the basis that it's a fake)...
  2. I reported it too.. hopefully she's not stuck with it:girlsigh:
  3. She can retract her own bid. have her hurry up and do so.
  4. ewww
    reported it!
  5. there are SO MANY fakes on eBay right now!:push:
  6. Someone outbid her so she's safe.

I can't believe the number of fakes there right now. I report them all the time but nothing gets done.
  7. Great, now there's a bidding war on this. Glad my friend listened to me and realizes it's a fake now.

BUT, yesterday I emailed the seller saying I knew it was a fake and was reporting it to eBay. Here was her reply:

[FONT=&quot]You are incorrect.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]- sam2288

[FONT=&quot]Agh, it makes me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad!! How many of us have reported this?? Look at her feedback, the other Coach bags are fake too. [/FONT]
  8. that bag is F-UGLY
  9. I reported it too with the fraudulent listing option so you can explain to eBay all the things wrong with the bag that makes it obvious that it is fake.
  10. Well, it went for over $160 and was never removed from Ebay. I feel SO bad for the person that bought this. Sad.
  11. omg that bag is like fake coach pattern diaherria
  12. ITA! :roflmfao:
  13. Seems like the listing was removed.
  14. Strange. It sold for over $150 when I checked last. I wonder if it got removed AFTER the bidding was over? I hope so.