Please Report this Fake Prada/Miu Miu!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mods,
    It really annoys me to see so many fakes on eBay. I'm hoping our combined efforts will force eBay to remove those ridiculously horrible fakes. It would be great if you could make this a sticky too! :tup:
  2. maybe post it on the eBay forum too.
  3. Mods, I completely agree with joaniii!! Can we start a thread with either posts of fake Prada/Miu Mius and/or authentic ones (which might even be easier, since there are sooooooo many fakes)? :idea:
  4. ^^ I think this would be a really good idea, because I have seen listings being removed in the LV forum because many members have reported an item ! ;)
  5. How can you tell that miu was a fake? It is the buyer's responsibility to ask the seller. Also most people know they are buying fakes for that price, and it is up to them whether or not they want to carry a fake? We have a war in Iraq and a uneducated President, we should put our efforts into really making a difference, like getting our troops out! Not reporting dumb fake bags.

6. Just curious.........why are you wasting your time here worrying about handbags then?? Couldn't your time be used better by protesting the war or something?:cursing:
  7. Here's one for you: Get a life and find another forum if you want to talk politics and other such drivel....

:dftt: :ban:
  8. no need for rude posts.this is a purse forum...where we r supposed 2 talk about bags....maybe u r in the wrong forum?
  9. Im going to close this ...AND start an EBAY FAKES thread for u all..
    PS-Jagg....Please watch yer posts.....:push:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.