please read me!

Thank you hazelnut! I have been a member of tPF since before there was a Tokidoki sub-forum and we all used to post in the General Handbags & Purses thread and clogged it up with all of our Toki chatter.

ahhhhh the 'old days' when we didn't have our own subforum and we had 20+ page long threads in the general discussion... those were the days.... :lol:

JessakaMitz - I totally agree, just stop!! Sheesh!!

... BUT one thing I still don't understand is why we're not allowed to PM members about such things. That's the point of a PM - it's private. You are not PUBLICLY B/S/T, nor are you PUBLICLY listing other sites. I don't see how this affects the forum in any way. Unless you are harrassing another member (in which case they can just report you), why is this a problem?

for the love of pete already!!!
Because it's the Purse Forum's!!! it's a privielege we offer and if our rules are don't buy/sell/trade then we mean it.

EXACTLY like how ebay will NARU you if you use their ASQ to solicit, it's the rules.

PERIOD.

It's STILL the PF message system. I keep reading this thread and Im left wondering why its so hard to just follow the rules? The rules are not new, they have been in place from day one. Why the big debate now?

I'm wondering the same thing...And I cannot believe the NERVE of some people on this forum (and I love this forum)! Good Lord!

It's NOT that complicated, and there is NO USE arguing! The people who OWN this site MAKE THE RULES!

I guess people just totally skipped over the rules when they decided to join this forum!

If you want to be here, FOLLOW THE RULES!!!

If you don't like the rules! See yourself out!!!!!!!!

Sorry for being so rude, but rudeness elicits rudeness!

Sorry! I wasn't trying to start a debate, I promise. I agree that rules are here to be followed. And I didn't mean to offend anyone. I just didn't understand the PM restriction. I guess I should've just left it alone, because it really doesn't matter whether I understand it or not, those are the rules and that's that, they have to be followed if you are a member. I guess I just wanted to know the reason. Thank you, hazelnut!

As far as the toki forum goes, I guess I just see us a tight-knit circle. Everyone here has always been super friendly to me since day one. I think we all look out for each other and try to help one another with our toki collections. I don't think any of us mean any harm, or that we would ever scam each other. We are just here because we enjoy TFP and its members. I wasn't trying to argue with TPF rules or its Mods, since obviously we all think they're doing something right!

Again, I apologize for any annoyance.:shrugs:

As far as the toki forum goes, I guess I just see us a tight-knit circle. Everyone here has always been super friendly to me since day one. I think we all look out for each other and try to help one another with our toki collections. I don't think any of us mean any harm, or that we would ever scam each other. We are just here because we enjoy TFP and its members. I wasn't trying to argue with TPF rules or its Mods, since obviously we all think they're doing something right!

Again, I apologize for any annoyance.:shrugs:

actually, all of our Forums feel like this:yes:
The LV group swear they're the closest, Hermes does, and I love the Ladies in Chanel and would do anything I could to help any of them:heart:

Just seems like this is going around and around. . . . it's just getting tiring saying the same thing over and over again w/o much support, hope that makes sense.

I think you have support from the people who actually take the time to read what youre saying. Most of the folks who still do the buy/sell/trades on here are newer members eh? Well, I hope so anyway. I don't get what the hell is so hard...just STOP doing it...it's against the rules. If you want to do it, go somewhere else like eBay or LJ or something. Don't do it here, that is all.

Yeah I was confused about that also (as you can see on the thread)
And I know people update SH stock all the time (ive seen threads before)
I asked
xxxxxxxxand she replied
"xxxxxxxx"

Idk im still a little confused where the line is on that one

Thank goodness I rarely come here anymore too much drama and rules, but i think closing Linz forum was a bit odd, I remember seeing her posts before and actually bought my paradiso trenino. I fail to see their justification, when I was "solicited" to donated moola for one of the mods birthday present. meh.:tdown:

I guess the owners want to be fair to its advertisers who pay for their ads and help sponsor this site financially, and people like Linz just come in here jumping on the bandwagon and getting away with advertising fees. Just like if you are an ebay seller you don't go around sticking posters in shopping malls in your area advertising your wares do you?

Soliciting for donations is something else since donations aren't sales - you don't get anything in return.

That makes sense ^^
but at the same time isnt one of the perks of TPF (besides comradere) being that we know like "underground" info about sales codes for sites, and deals going on at some stores?

Hey guys! I was a bit confussed about my tread being closed down too. The only reason I post things like that is because I know you guys are always looking for a deal. Being a tokidoki lover myself I thought that I was doing a nice thing by keeping everybody updated. Is it just that I can't post because I am a AS? And if I can't can I send the list to a member and have them post?
Just a little confused. I'm totally not trying to advertise for our company. I'm just trying to help people find what they want.

Sales Associates, you may not post your contact info {name, e-mail addy, phone #}, this is the exact same thing as eBayers posting their eBay IDs = advertising and we do not allow advertising.
SA's may post stock updates and which store, that's it, nothing more, please do not walk the line on this, again, TOTALLY not worth getting banned for.

If we go by this rule that Swanky posted, Linz, you did nothing wrong. Apparently the rules have changed on us without us being told, or Vlad didn't know about this exception here before locking the thread.

^Yeah, Linz used to be allowed to post what stock they had at her store, so it was weird that her thread was locked this time. She didn't post the store info, which is not allowed (see quoted text in above post), so :confused1: ?