please read me!

1. Okay, I've had to edit a TON of posts and threads in this Forum so it seems like a refresher course is needed in here.

No one is allowed to buy, sell or trade on tPF, no, not even via PM.
    If we catch you, you may be banned - TOTALLY not worth it.
    This includes asking people to buy something for you and you paying them back, because that = an exchange of product and $, which falls under buying/selling.

No one is allowed to post their own eBay auctions here, ever, nor are you allowed to post your eBay ID:nogood:

Sales Associates, you may not post your contact info {name, e-mail addy, phone #}, this is the exact same thing as eBayers posting their eBay IDs = advertising and we do not allow advertising.
    SA's may post stock updates and which store, that's it, nothing more, please do not walk the line on this, again, TOTALLY not worth getting banned for.

If you haven't read the rules of tPF, this is a good time to do so.

Please post questions in this thread, I'd be happy to answer them:yes:

2. "Sales Associates, you may not post your contact info {name, e-mail addy, phone #}, this is the exact same thing as eBayers posting their eBay IDs = advertising and we do not allow advertising."

Is it allowed for someone else to post contact info on a helpful SA? I know that I have done that in the past. I can see now where it might be hard to know if it really is a customer posting the info or a SA.

3. yes, members may do that:yes:

We catch on pretty quick, not to mention members report things they think are breaking our TOS
    So if an SA thinks they can sign up and talk themselves up pretending to be a customer, we'll figure it out! LOL!

4. Thank you for the quick response. This forum has been very helpful to me in finding where to get a bag I want. I assume others would like to also know when i have had a lucky or pleasant break.

5. absolutely, we like to be a great resource!

6. Thank you for totally clearing that up. I thought it was OK to do custom purchases for people, but guess not lol...must keep that in mind :smile:

7. :cutesy:

8. I don't want it to change, but I'm really just curious: why the no selling/buying rule? :smile:

9. The only reason I revealed that I was auctioning items was because I stumbled on a thread where people were discussing their authenticity-I DID NOT bring the subject up!

10. Maybe it's because they do not want to be liable if someone starts selling fakes or defective products on here because it could cause a problem? And, there would be exchange of money on here...that could also pose a problem? IDk...lol..just brainstorming haha.

11. we have WAY too many people here to allow advertising. . . can you imagine if everyone on this whole website was constantly pushing their items?
    It wouldn't be the same here.
    We tried to have an open Marketplace early last year, it was a DISASTER, also just because someone is a member here, doesn't mean they have good intentions, people that seem okay are caught trying to sell fakes soemtimes. . .
    plus, it's Megs and Vlad's rule! LOL!

12. bumpity bump

13. reading some things that make me need to bump this again!

14. Bump!!!!!

15. Bumpity Bump ****