Please pray for my doggy!!! =o(

Oh thank goodness! I just read the positive news and am so happy for you both! Our pets are so special and give their love so unconditionally that it makes it especially difficult when they are ill. My dane lost his leg last year after an accident and took months to recover but he made it..this spring my horse was diagnosed with a tumour, has had numerous chemo treatments and I'm still not able to ride him. I'm sure Orea is fighting hard to get back to you all healthy and happy-there's nothing like the love of an animal whose life you have saved..I truly think on some levels they understand. Big hugs and best of luck!:heart:

I have just read this thread and so so pleased your dog is going to be OK and I hope you will be to. Try and think positive and when hes feeling better go to the beach I think you could both do with that. Love and Best Wishes sent your way.

I'm so very sorry you have had to go through this. It's so scary when our pets are sick, and family stress is so difficult too.

I'm very glad to hear Oreo will be okay!!! Focus on the positive relationships in your life--with Oreo, and the humans who respect you and treat you well. The only opinions that truly matter are those of people you respect. :heart:

(((HUGS!)))

So sorry to hear what you have been through the past few days. I'm sure Oreo will recover quickly especially with all the love you have for him.
Hugs & kisses for Oreo!
Keep us all posted and don't forget about pictures!

I'm very late getting to this thread, but my heart goes out to you and your beloved pup. It sounds like Oreo will recover; I hope he's not in as much discomfort now.

If only our families were as devoted and honest and loving as our pets, right? I'm so sorry you're dealing with the other stress while trying to care for your furbaby. Come and share anytime--this is a safe place to do that and we all need to at times.

Give Oreo a hug and kiss from me and my Boxer!

So glad to hear that Oreo is doing better!!! He's a little trooper!!! And sorry to hear about your family...I know all about that too. Well, I can't wait to see pics of your baby Oreo!!!