Please pray for my daughter

1. I'm not religious, but any good thoughts will help me at least.

This afternoon at 3 my daughter Salinger who's 5yrs old had a 5 foot fall onto her nose and eye onto the edge of a table and split both open. I was sitting 3 feet away and saw the entire thing.

My husband took over at the hospital at 7pm and I came home with my son to feed him and put him to bed.

It's now almost 11pm. I've been sitting by the window holding the phone since 7pm with word that everything is going to be fine and they are on their way home.

20 minutes ago my husband called and said that the glue didn't hold and the gashes are big. They are putting her under to stitch her up.
    She got on the phone and was exhausted and tired and I was telling her how much I loved her when the connection broke up.

I've had a fear of dying under anesthetic since I was child.

I'm crying so hard right now and just came online tonight as a distraction.

So whatever good thoughts you can send. I'm so upset that this is happening.
    Everything can change so-fast.
    The worst part about having children is this-very-thing.
    There is nothing worse. I can't even imagine.
  2. Prayers sent right now. Take care. :yes: :flowers: :heart:
  3. oh winona! i'm so sorry to hear about your daughter's accident. i'm sure she'll be bounce right back all the time!
    i'll be sending her my good thoughts. don't worry and try to get some rest. *HUGS*!!
  4. I'm praying for your daughter!! Poor thing!! She will be just fine.
  5. I will be praying for a quick and speedy recovery for her.
  6. I am so sorry to hear this happen to your daughter. I am sure she will be just fine, and she will feel better in no time.:flowers:
  7. Im really sorry about what happened to your daughter!! I will say many prayers for your daughter. Please dont worry, I am sure she will be perfectly fine!:heart::flowers:
  8. How scary! I'm so sorry that happened to your daughter! I will definitely pray for her.

*big hugs*
  9. Oh I can´t even imagine the worry you must be going through right now. She´s in good hands now and will be taken cared of. Good luck and please report when the ordeal is over.
  10. your daughter and your family will be in my thoughts. Please take care of yourself. Everything will be okay.
  11. Winona! Oh gosh this must be breaking your heart to see her in the hospital. My thoughts go out to your family. Kids heal faster than we give them credit I hope she is better quick. Please keep us posted and PM me if you need anything...
  12. Winona, my prayers are with you and your precious daughter. I wish you the best.
  13. Oh my gosh, how scary :sad:. I hope everything turns out fine. I'll send good thoughts and prayers your family's way.
  14. I'm sure everything will be ok and she'll be home soon! I hope she heals well and I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts.
  15. Praying for you and your family.