Please post pics of your MJ Boston sale bags!

love2shop said:
Selena, what kind of mail carrier did MJ use? UPS FEDEX.....

Fed Ex. I am sitting here staring at my denim multi. I havent been this gaga over a bag in a long time!!! I can hardly wait to see the rest.
I hope my extras sell on ebay. Apparently the Totes never made it to the department stores. So they were rather limited in production. Has anyone called Boston Mj today? What do they have left?
Selena

Selena said:
did you place an order? What are they sold out of in the denim do you know?
Selena

Ordered the Washed Denim Multipocket on Monday (was told there's no Nude left). When I called on Tuesday, another SA said there were 3 Nude Multipocket left so I got it. The SAs don't remember all the available ones on top of their heads, unless they search the floor or the back, a different answer is always possible. Quite sure that Denim Anna is still available, not sure about the rest. I can't call anymore. =)

They are all HERE!!!! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!! If I was a guy I would have a boner!!! I will take pictures now!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Here is the picture:
HPIM0297.jpg

Selena

Selena, congrats! Which ones are keepers? Large Tote is huge!!!
No package arrived at my door yet (as of yesterday), the SA who helped me is off for 2 days. I had to ask another person to help me track the shipping date!! =( What a bummer!