Please, Please Post Your Pics with Medium/Large Horsebit Hobo

1. Please help me out! I keep going back and forth on which size to get. I'm 5'4" and am afraid the medium will be too small or the large too big! I need to make up my mind before everything gets sold out! Thanks! :flowers:
  2. I am 5'4 and is getting one...and it does look akwardly big...but you just have to mentally just pull it off you and you'll be fine!!
  3. i totally agree 100% MissV, YOU GO GIRLFRIEND :yes: :yes: :yes:
  4. Are you talking about the large? How about the medium? If the large is so awkwardly big, why haven't you opted for the medium? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
  5. because the bigger the better :p ;) :graucho:
  6. aaallabama: did u ever get that bag??
  7. yeppers, i bought the one i found on "" :love:
  8. Hmmm, I am in a bit of a dilemma over the medium or the large. I tried them both on. I love the large but only if I'm in heels. (I'm 5ft 3' with heels I'm 5ft 6' and up....:biggrin: ) The medium is cute. But, I'm in love with the large. decisions,decisions...what's a girl to do?
  9. I'm 5'4 and thinking about getting the large one.
  10. Isn't there one single person who has a photo of herself carrying either of those 2 bags???
  11. If you DO not like big bags, go with the Medium! The Large is quite big, but personally I am 5'6" and would looove the large one
  12. Go for the large I just bought one
  13. Thanks ladies! Keep the responses coming! And please, please post pics if you have them!
  14. I'm about the same size and think that the medium hobo is big. But if you are looking for a big one then go with the large. But, for me it's the medium. I'm always having trouble filling up big bags so I tend not to go overboard on size.