Please, please can someone help me get this bag?

1. Hi ladies! I have been looking everywhere for this Salvatore Ferragamo handbag (with tan leather accents) and have been told repetitively that it is sold out in the US. If any of you who live overseas can get their hands on one for me, I would be eternally grateful to you! :love:
    Thanks! :flowers:
  2. I will look today at the Ferragamo store here in HK....and get back to you.
  3. Thank you Annemerrick! :flowers:
  4. Thanks for looking Acegirl! Styledrops has a satchet style though that is a little different from the tote I want. Annemerrick is looking into one for me but this is a good backup! Thanks again! :flowers:
  5. I saw that bag at NM in White Plains not too long ago. They had the wallet also. The telephone number is (914) 428-2000. Ask for extension 2516 and ask for Mann. He is the SA that always helps me. Good luck.:p
  6. Hello, I saw that bag in Saks Beverly Hills today, just an hour ago! It's the exact same style and was 40% off, I think. Hope you get it :biggrin:
  7. I will look into NM and Saks today. Thanks ladies!
  8. Nuvella, can you please check your messages? I PMed you...
  9. Thanks everyone! The handbag has been tracked down and acquired, thanks to a lovely PF member. :love: I really appreciate everyone's efforts to help me out! :heart: