Please meet my holy grail bag, mograno city!

1. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd ever come to love a brown bag. The richness and darkness of the bag just makes me feel all gooey on the inside. So I finally bought her and she's all mine *_*

But, I seem to have a slight aversion to the gorgeous bright coloured Balenciaga bags available. I look at the shiny colourful pictures on the forums and its :heart: but I don't think I could ever see myself using one, it just feels too bright for me personally. However I do feel I'm missing out somewhat, so I've decided to buy some bright accessories to ease my way into the brightly coloured world a bit more.

So here are some pictures of my brand new Electric Blue Coin Purse I also bought to go with my new bag!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
  2. I love this color too. Congrats!

3. isn't it great to love a bag like that?!
    I feel the same about my vert fonce - and I have a french blue coin to spice it up!

4. Congratulations!! Mogano is such a great color, and I love the coin purse too!!

5. gorgeous bag congrats!! and i love your coin purse too!

6. Congrats!! I love mogano and it always seems to have the best leather. The EB looks perfect with it!

7. love both - congrats!

8. dont you just love mogano! i have one but in the brief and i absolutely love the colour...the eb goes so well with it!

9. 0o0o0o CONGRATS! Oh it's the best feeling in the world when you find your HOLY GRAIL!!! thanks for sharing pics!

10. i like that color! it's nice and warm =)

11. The SGH looks like diamonds against the EB!! :nuts:

12. OMG, the 4th picture is amazing!

13. Congrats~~
    I love your electric blue coin purse~ the color is AMAZING

14. congrats!! getting a HG is the best feeling :yahoo:

15. Congrats, Seren!!She's a beauty!!:rolleyes: