Please lust me with the Beverly MM

1. I currently reserved the Beverly MM in the boutique.. But I was still thinking whether to get it or not? Please encourage me to buy it! I mean it! LOL! Encouragement for an impulsive purse buyer! LOL!

2. I recently got the Beverly MM, bf bought it for me for my bday. It is my first LV. What attracted me to it was its beautiful and simple design and it's a shoulder bag. Defintely a good purse to purchase :tup:.

3. I personally love the pleats in the canvas! I have it in the mm, so I'll try to post some pics for you after a bit.

4. Actually, I love the MM! I think the other size is not my type because of the double straps..

5. i love that bag! i hope you get it!

6. wow you really are a purse-a-holic ... very lucky to get this and mc ursula in both colors ...

7. It's OK..I'm not a fan of shoulder bags.

8. BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT

I love that bag!!!!

9. LOL! I will go for it! I'll be going back to the boutique and is currently reserved upto Tuesday! Yay! I can't wait !:biggrin: Thanks guys!

10. please remember to model ur beverly once u got it ya. :smile:

11. I love the Beverly series especially the MM. I love the pleats that LV has been using on thier bags lately

12. I have the Beverly MM, it's probably one of the bags I own that gets the most admiring stares.

13. wow... really??
    may i ask if it is too bulky? it looks abit big to me. :biggrin:

14. I don't like it. Sorry! The Beverly Pochette looks pretty great IMO, but the Beverly MM does look bulky

15. I don't like it. Sorry! The Beverly Pochette looks pretty great IMO, but the Beverly MM does look bulky and the GM is just way too big IMO. It's really a bag that you should be in to, it's not a classic LV, while I tend to like the classics more (although I really like the mirroirs and vernis LVs). But that's just my opinion, just the other day, my friend and I debated for more than an hour over this issue, she really loves the Beverlys.