please keep an eye for me on herbag

1. So Herbag has been discontinued:crybaby:
    And i really want one.
    Please ladies, keep an eye for me when you go at your hermes store. maybe there's still one somewhere:crybaby: :crybaby:
  2. Costa, I believe someone saw a couple in the Las Vegas store.
  3. Is that the one with 2 canvas's ? if so there is a black one in dublin ????
  4. Interchangeable bottoms and a leather top with hardware.
  5. I am new to Hermes, but will be going there soon. I don't know what purse you are referring to, -do you have any pictures of one?:shame:
  6. ^^^^^thanks:shame: It's very pretty
  7. there was a whole heap in the (old) Sydney Boutique two weeks ago........
  8. I think they had some at the rtw sale in New York? Maybe they had some left over? Just a thought! :shrugs: I wish I could find one too! One SA did say they were discontinued because they are coming out with a new version??? I don't know if anyone else has heard that too?
  9. They had a BUNCH of Herbags at the sample sale in NYC two weeks ago. Maybe you could try calling the boutique on Madison Ave and ask them if they have any or know of where you might be able to get one.
  10. They had a few at Hermes in Neiman Marcus Palo Alto a couple of weeks ago.
  11. Thank you so much!:flowers:
    I will have a friend go to the Hermes in madison ave for me. I will let you know.
  12. I kinda like the herbag, I think it's an ideal candidate for an everyday bag. With the canvas and all, it looks pretty easy to take care of. I wonder what the new version will look like?
  13. There's quite a few in the Bal Harbor FL store....give 'em a call and I'm sure they can help you out ;)

14. South Coast Plaza has them