Please join me and welcome our new mod!

Thanks everyone! You gals are great, so this should be a breeze....? :tispy:

LOL. Bella, you have no idea! I am here to wreck havoc*! :devil: Oh, thanks for the compliment! Can't complain about looking 5 years younger!

* Bribes in cash or pretty purses only please. What will the bribe money buy you? Well, I won't delete your post just coz I can. :P

OK. Don't forget to PM anytime! :angel: My PM box is empty... :tup:

:nuts: Thank you girls! I'm looking forward to putting the *rowdy* lot in here into line! :biguns:

Jag, HM, hopefully I can help you out. We have our work cut out for us moderating the wild girls in Chloe! :rolleyes::lol:

Kidding! Chloe girls, please don't hesitate to pm me anytime! I'll try to reply ASAP! Promise... (*yikes* gotta go reply to messages now... )

:yahoo:leanbeanee - you know what I told you when I realised you were a MOD - congratulations!!!! I promise to be on my best behaviour - and I promise I'll try and keep my 'partner in crime' strapped down - failing that - see you in Oz - just check the 'tour bus' - you'll know what I mean!!:roflmfao:

LOL Lescoy, when I said rowdy I was thinking of you!!! :P You be good now! And I do look forward to seeing you and your partner in crime in OZ! :yahoo:

:nuts:Well, you'll recognise us straight away!! We'll be dressed in black, shades cleverly propped on top of our beautifully coiffured heads - Chloe bags dangling from our arms. For the occasion I'll wear a pair of dashing cerise Crocs trimmed with swarowski Jibitz - and my sidekick - will have cleverly concealed a Man. Utd top on, shorts and a pair of Crocs wellies. We should be a striking pair:wtf: We'll look like something from 'Priscilla Queen of the Desert'!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao: