Please identify these LV purses

1. Hi everyone, I saw a purse on girl at a store that I like. It was smallish so I thought well it has to be posted here. But I'd like to go down to the LV store and name a few that might fit my shoulders. :yahoo: Sophie618 posted a few I think may be it. I won't know for sure until I see them in person if they fit my shoulders (ie: they wont fall off my shoulders mostly).

So these are ones that I think are similar to the one I saw on the girl that I liked. Can you tell me the names of these purses please?:shame:

img10012902336.jpg louisvuitton-m40007-4.jpg louisvuitton-m42236-4.jpg
  2. I'm not sure if I can add more than three pics at a time.. so here are the others I was wanting names for.

louisvuitton-m51148-4.jpg louisvuitton-m51153-4.jpg louisvuitton-n51120-4.jpg
  3. i could be wrong, but i belive the first is a popincourt haut, the 3rd the bucket.. the rest i dont know the names.

4. And these..thank you! Hopefully I can go drag my huband to the LV store tonight!.

louisvuitton-n51121-4.jpg louisvuitton-n51174-4.jpg louisvuitton-n51183-4.jpg
  5. From the first post Batignolles Horizontal, Popincourt Haut, bucket

6. The second post of pics....cabas piano or mezzo, batignolles vertical, & damier Manosque GM

7. Last post: Don't know the first one, Damier Bellem MM, Damier Saleya

8. In order:
    Batignolles Horizontal
    Popincourt Haut
    Bucket 27 (Large Bucket)
    Cabas Piano
    Batignolles Vertical
    Manosque GM
    Manosque PM
    Belem MM
    Saleya PM

9. oooh this is awesome! thank you:heart: Now time to go have a look see at the LV shop.