Please i need your opinion on these Wallets

1. tomorrow is my off day so i intend to go to LV boutique and get myself a wallet for everyday use,i am looking for a durable wallet and posibble un-scratchable type.
    I listed here a few of my choices....which one you think is good for everyday use ?
    canvas 1.jpg MC white.jpg p10295703_ph_althero_New_Red.jpg vernis.jpg vernis brown.jpg
  2. :love: the first two!!!! I hear that the Vernis scratches easily though. If you're going for durability and function, my vote goes to the first two b/c they're also stylish.
  3. My favorite is the Vernis, but I think you'd be better off with the monogram canvas if you're looking for something more durable. I like the white MC.
  4. I would pick the multicolor one, it's so cute! It would cheer me up all day long :love:
  5. i use a hot pink vernis now for a year and it doesn't have even a tiny scratch. i say go with the vernis!
  6. red epi :love: is my favorite, but everyday use....i'd go with the classic monogram. classis, durable, harder to see dirt, and its just plain gorgeous. i'm not and mc fan though so i may be biased :lol:
  7. red epi
    white multicolour

8. I like the red. It will go with almost anything.
  9. I vote for the red epi.
    I use mines everyday and it really does go with almost everything.
    Epi is very durable too.
  10. The most durable of the bunch is definitely the Mono although I use a vernis wallet everyday and have not had any problem with scratching. The bigger concern with Vernis is color transfer. Are you looking at the PTI or Porte-Monnaie?
  11. The white MC is very pretty.
  12. You're stuck with the mono if you're worried about durable. However, I noticed you have two Vernis items on your list which makes me think you're eyeing those more. In my expierence, they're not that weak and water resistance does win over canvas.
    Totally agree with LVgirly above about the transfer being the bigger issue ^^
  13. I have the mono and have used it everyday for 3 years. It still looks GREAT! So, I vote for that one!
  14. red epi or white MC
  15. Monogram or red epi - both will hide dirt and wear!