Please hold good thoughts - I am hoping to adopt again.

Playing catch-up and oh Clever, the first picture you posted of Miss NOG made me well up with tears, the poor wee thing looks so much like my dearly missed Madame FIfi when she reached Grand Old Lady status! Kind of frail, a little disheveled...of course I know your NOG will not look like that for long if you have anything to say about it.

I wonder if the inappropriate urinating isn't a stress response, and as she gets adjusted she will stop? Sounds like she's all ready doing better--yay! As always, you are a true angel for taking in the old dear and being so patient with her. I can't imagine being an elderly cat and having such a sudden change in circumstances. Little does she know yet how fortunate she is to have landed at BBT!

Miss NOG is already losing the disheveled look, madamefifi, even if she isn't really closer to leaving the old lady crankiness behind. I got swatted again this morning and hissed at, too. I would really like to put Foster's heated bed in her pen but I don't dare disturb her for that long...

Reactions: vinbenphon1
EEEEEEEPPPPPPP! Ladies, something very wonderful happened! Miss NOG came to the front of her pen and head booped me! Then she let me scritchie her and give her a brush. So excited! She even let George, Charlotte and Ruben get within smacking distance and she didn't hiss, growl or swat them. Is this, could this be....a breakthrough???

V! You're back! How was the journey - and Most Importantly - are you reunited with Bennett and Phoenix?
Picked the boys up 2 hours ago... So good to get them home. They have lost weight :huh:. I thought they might coz the lady is very strict with food quantities. But I think they need a little fattening up hehehehe. So they have had some turkey and two lots of bickie snacks :P. Which they will work off soon enough checking and rechecking that everything is as they left it. :smile:

EEEEEEEPPPPPPP! Ladies, something very wonderful happened! Miss NOG came to the front of her pen and head booped me! Then she let me scritchie her and give her a brush. So excited! She even let George, Charlotte and Ruben get within smacking distance and she didn't hiss, growl or swat them. Is this, could this be....a breakthrough???
That's amazing. You go NOG. :yahoo:

Reactions: clevercat